Saturday, December 22, 2012





Dec. 22  I wonder how many folks are commenting about the Mayan "end of the world" scenario! Well, I'm glad I'm still able to hang out here on earth for a couple of more years! ;^)




Started moving stuff around in the train room.  I'm going to need a ton of small shelving units to slide under the layout to hold all the "stuff" that doesn't end up "on top" of the layout.

The sloping ceilings really cut into the space I have available and I'm wondering if I should build the layout at a lower height (chairs with rollers height vs standing height). This would significantly expand the available floor space but might be a bit to goofy for visitors who would be looking at a lot of rooftops instead of straight on at the models.

More research is needed.......(finally figured out how to post a photo! yeah)


No comments:

Post a Comment